The Class Difficulties are as follows:
(1) tadpoles: This is a step up from beginners where children will learn how to push and glide on their front and back, retrieve objects from below the surface and breaststroke arms.
(2) Frogs: At this level children learn front crawl arm action unaided, backcrawl and breaststroke leg action.
(3) Penguins: Now confident and independent in shallow water they can improve technique and advance their skills.
(4) Dolphins: Further development with technique and learning more skills.
(5) Sharks: Confident in deep water and beginning to build stamina and strength along with technique. Continuous development of skills and strokes.
(6) Orcas: More stamina, strength and skills.
If you’d like for your child / children to take part, please complete the form below to register your interest.